All-terrain vehicles (ATV) have gained popularity in recent years, especially among people who enjoy outdoor activities and spending their free time on the farm. When you decide to buy an ATV, one of the first things that come to your mind is the safety of the vehicle and the people traveling on it. This is why the ATV dash lights are very important and you should pick the best ATV LED light bars available on the market to ensure your safety while riding.
1. Auxbeam LED Light Bar 12" 72W Driving Light 24pcs 3W CREE Light Combo Beam Waterproof
- Extremely bright
- Affordable price
- Easy to install
- Industry leading 10-year warranty
My son and I love taking ATV out and travelling by night. We have a 3 wheeler Yamaha ATV and I’ve always had problems with visibility due to the vehicle being so low to the ground. This light has been a very welcomed addition! It’s very bright and actually lights up the road pretty good. It illuminates the road up to 50 yards away. It took us about 2 hours to build and install into our three wheeler and it was easy to do. The assembly instructions left a little to be desired but overall, installation is not hard. Best security measure you can take!
2. Nilight 22" 120w LED Light Bar Flood Spot Combo Work Light Driving Lights Fog Lamp Offroad Lighting
- Exceeds most international standards
- Durable and water resistant
- Comes with an IP68 waterproof certificate
- Lightweight as it weighs only 7.07lbs
- 1-year exchange warranty
- Easy to install
- Available in 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, and 10000K colors
- Seamless installation
- Operates at different lighting modes
- 1pcs set of mounting hardware
- No additional modes
- Is made from plastic
The Nilight 22” 120w driving lights stands out for its impressive features and affordable price. First off, it’s waterproof. The certification used for this product is IP68. This means that the lights are completely waterproof.
The lights are available in five different colors. You can choose from the 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 6000KW HID, and 8000KW HID options. The 6000K version of the lights are bright white. The 8000K option is slightly brighter than the 6000K and has an incredible golden tinge to it. The 10000K option can only be used during the daytime as it is too bright to be used at night.
3. Northpole Light 20" 126W Led light Bar Waterproof Cree Spot Flood Combo LED Driving Fog Light bar
- Its waterproof and dust proof quality is one of the best in the market.
- This light comes with a convenient mounting bracket that is used to mount the light on your vehicle, without any hassle.
- The bulbs used here are the ones from Cree.
- You can use the light for a variety of purposes such as for mounting it on your truck, car, or your ATV. It is meant to be versatile.
- The water resistance technology used here is very impressive.
- There are no cons associated with this product.
- It supports a variety of mounting options, making it versatile.
- You can mount them on any part of the vehicle and in any of the ways you wish to.
- It can also be mounted on any other vehicle such as on your boat.
- The coverage area is really appreciable and the light dispersed by the North Pole Light is evenly distributed.
4. Nilight 36W LED Light Bar Spot LED Lights Led Bar Driving Fog Lights Jeep Off Road Lights
- Dual sided bar with 3 super bright LED lights
- Easy installation
- Heavy duty, 100% aluminum housing for maximum durability
- Use in ATVs, UTV, Trucks, SUVs, SUVs, Trailers, Camping, caravans, boats, trailers, truck mounts, go karts, cars, pick-ups, race cars, SUVs, Tractors, floats, etc.
- Lifetime warranty and easy to contact
- Some times a bit hot
- May be a bit expensive
5. Nilight 18023C-A 12Inch 12 Inch 300W Triple Row Flood Spot Combo 30000LM Bar Driving Boat Led Off Road Lights
- Offers ideal brightness and comfortable viewing angle
- Large flood and spot beams with white 7500K color temperature
- Waterproof IP68 rating
- Comes with fast replacing bulbs and free harness
- Solid built-in mounting brackets
- Not the brightest on the list
- Sometimes shuts off randomly when voltage changes
Miniature LED light bars have become a favorite of off-roaders as they use less power, produce a greater amount of light, and are fairly easy to install on different vehicles. The Nilight 18023C-A is a flood/spot module for off-road enthusiasts and adheres to all DOT/SAE standards.
Like most LED light bars, the Nilight 18023C-A is equipped with LEDs to produce a white, 7500K light beam. It even offers 90° flood and 30° spot beams for added brightness. The flood beam has an output of 1800 Lumens and the spot beam has an output of 720 Lumens.
Another great feature about this light bar is its IP68 rating, which means it is water resistant to 1 meter and can resist strong blows from your hand.
6. Curved LED Light Bar
- Easy installation
- Wide light beam
- High-quality ABS housing
- Durable aluminium brackets
- Battery not included
- Does not include mounting hardware
- The light output varies when you drive fast
If you’re looking for cheap LED light bars, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the value this product offers for its size and price.
Installing the LED light bar is pretty easy. The package comes with detailed instructions on how to install it on your truck, ATV, car, and SUV. The only thing that’s not included in the package are the screws and the 12V 23A battery. However, if your vehicle is older than two years, you can use the battery from that vehicle, which will make the price even lower.
One of the reasons I love this LED light bar, other than its low price, is the amount of light it throws out. This Eyourlife light bar puts out 3,000 lumens, which is about half as bright as some of the more expensive light bars on the market, but its beam is wider than most, which makes it perfect for off-roaderz.
7. Bangbangche 2PCS 18W Flood Strip Pods Fog Driving Lights Led Work Light Waterproof
- Decent, versatile light for the price
- Easy to install
- Stays clean and well-protected from the elements
- Great for projects around the house or farm
- Wiring could be better
- Doesn’t offer a lot of power
The Bangbangche lights are an inexpensive option that offers light comparable to other lights costing three or four times as much.
Enough power to keep you safe in city traffic, especially during rainy days.
Mounting to just about any place possible, the arms can mount just about anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best LED light bar for ATV?
When it comes to the best ATV LED light bar, we like to think that not only the physical light bar but its LEDs are important. As light output dictates how much light will bounce off objects to the rider, you'll want to choose a light bar with the highest amount of lumens possible.
When looking at an ATV light, it's a good idea to check the frame of the light because a stronger CFM will mean the light will stay cooler and won't overheat. The best ATV Light's will feature protective measures to prevent them from overheating and burning out.
Finally, there are two different types of LEDs, chips, and diodes. Chips are smaller but dimmer while diodes are bright but can only be used up to a certain wattage before its brightness suffers.
What is the best brand of LED light bars?
For us, the best brand LED light bars is DEI. They are simply high quality, and a great bang for the buck. Their selection is expansive and can fit any ATV. Make sure to follow your year and make of ATV.
Are they the best? Certainly, they are very close to the best. However, we have to recognize that there are other light brands including Rigid Industries, KC, Eagle Eye, Trail Marker, SYLVANIA, and PC Halo. These brands may have a close competition with DEI in terms of price and quality.
However, they do lack a few features. For example, some brands are larger while others are thinner. This may make a difference if you are a true outdoor enthusiast and want to use the light to switch between two vehicles. Also, SYLVANIA and Rigid Industries are not suitable for certain ATVs due to their sizes.
How do I choose an ATV light bar?
Our top pick would be the OPT7 Bolt LED Light Bar. We feel that this is the best option for riders looking for both a more thorough light array providing a 360-degree light distribution especially at night, and also a light bar that is going to be good for a variety of outdoor activities like four-wheeler riding, trail riding, and also something that isn’t going to fail after a few months.
If you’re looking for a more economical way to light your ATV up, then our second option would be the Rigid Industries X-Series LED Light Bar. We love the style and shape of this light bar, and we find that it does a great job at providing a wonderful visual aesthetic on an ATV.
How do you know if a LED light bar is good?
The process of choosing a high-quality LED light bar is a bit more nuanced than our other guides. With every product it's important to separate the wheat from the chaff, but it's particularly important here because of the sheer number of options.
You will find that there are lots of elements that need to come together to create a great LED light bar for ATVs. You want it to be bright, you want it to have a durable casing, you want to know that it’s going to be easy to install, etc. This is why we cut through all the confusion on your behalf by pointing you toward the options that come to us recommended from real people who have real understanding of what it takes to have a good light bar for ATVs.
The best ATV LED light bar should offer reliable performance with either fog lights or daytime running lights. Most of the light bars also come with Bluetooth support. Always use a surge protector to make sure they are safe.