Nowadays, there are many modern cars with designated parking spots, which make your car theft more difficult. Although, you can still combine safety with comfort, with an efficient car escape tool.
In this post, we’re going to show you the 12 best car escape tools of 2022, which will make your car quick escape easy and even funny.
If you think your car is not likely to be stolen, but you still want to escape when you need to, then these tools are definitely for you.
|Stander HandyBar||Best Overall|
|BlueSkyBos Value 2 Pack||Budget Pick|
|Emergency Tool Kit||Upgrade Pick|
1. Stander HandyBar
- This hand held escape tool is the safest way to help people out of the car in case of a fire, break down or accidents
- This portable support grab bar is ideal for anyone who has difficulty getting into and out of the car or has difficulty getting around
- It is a portable hand held arm assist and mobility aid that provides you with the right amount of support to help you safely get in and out of a vehicle or off a raised surface
- It also includes a detachable seatbelt cutter to help you quickly and easily cut your seatbelt in case of emergency
- The built in car emergency escape tool is a handy device that you can use in case of an extreme emergency or auto accident for quick and easy escape
- This handy bar not only allows you to assist yourself entering or exiting a vehicle or to move around with full confidence
- This emergency car exit tool features a hand loop and high impact plastic for maximum durability and sturdiness
- It includes safety whistle for emergency situations
- Curious to know what else can be recommended as the best portable vehicle support grab bar?
For Safety and Convenience, Black.
The Stander HandyBar Wheelchair Mounting Grab Bar is a sturdy product that can support individuals who need to move around within a vehicle.
2. resqme The Original Keychain Car Escape Tool
- Compact, portable design
- Convenient and easy to carry
- Tools provide more than one tool to cut a jammed seat belt
- Resqme tools included
- Tricky to use the resqme tool
- The smoke window breaker might break the window and not unlock the door
- The seat belt cutter does not cut heavy seat belts as easily
The resqme is the only product you'll need if you ever find yourself stuck in your car. You'll have the best chance to escape safely if you can quickly get out of your car during a critical event. Car escape and rescue tools are available at every car dealership, auto parts store, and hardware store, but oftentimes they're hard to find in the dark or keep track of. To solve the problem, the resqme was invented to work under pressure to help you cut jammed seat belts, break side windows, and open jammed doors safely.
To make sure resqme is always within reach, the resqme is available on Amazon as a keychain car escape tool that allows you to keep it on you at all times. Help prevent yourself from getting stuck in your car by keeping the resqme rescue tool clipped to your keys or in your purse, backpack, or pocket.
3. BlueSkyBos Value 2 Pack
- Durable car escape tool
- Easily cuts car seat belts and breaks car glass windows
- Suitable for all vehicles
Some people like to keep life in the fast lane, and your car escape tool should be no different. If you’re looking for a car escape tool for your car, truck, SUV, or boat that’s versatile, maneuverable, and durable, this 2-in-1 tool from BlueSkyBos will do you right in an emergency.
This tool boasts car window glass breakers and a seat belt cutter to ensure you and your family can get out safely just in case you get into a rollover accident or are trapped in a crash.
It’s hard to find a car tool that can accomplish two functions. The BlueSkyBos is 2-in-1 and will make you feel a lot more comfortable in the event of an emergency.
4. Lifehammer Brand Safety Hammer
- Medical grade stainless steel
- Pure spring loaded design……no batteries, no handles
- Mounts on the wall in your home, car, or office
- Medical grade stainless steel spike
- Quality and stylish design
- No cuts or bruises……uses blunt tip to break tempered glass
- Weighs 1.5 lbs with housing which is a little bulky
- Spike could be used for self-defense
- Green version……looks like something you’d see at the beach
- Only available online
- Could cause injury if used incorrectly
The Lifehammer is the latest in escape tools designed to break and free you in case of an emergency. This tool slips over your clothing and goes unnoticed since it’s lighter than the average jacket.
5. AmazonBasics Emergency Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer Tool
- Very Affordable
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer Tool
- Some reviews indicate that the seat belt cutter is not well made
- Some reviews indicate that the hammer does not work well
- Some reviews claim that the seat belt cutter is of questionable quality
By 2020, the LA Auto Show will be bringing the idea of a connected car even further by aiming for fully digital experiences. This will have massive benefits for both car manufacturers and consumers. Manufacturers can still expand the list of features, while consumers can simply update the car’s features with an app, rather than having to visit a mechanic. The possibilities of a connected car will likely mean that more and more people decide to buy and drive electric cars and will continue to be leaders in the adoption of autonomous vehicles.
In some respects, the connected car has already arrived, with some cars featuring Bluetooth technology to enable you to make hands-free phone calls, hands-free text messaging and hands-free listening to music. You can even stream (live) music and video.
6. Ztylus Stinger USB Emergency Escape Tool: Life-Saving Rescue Car Charger
- Spring loaded window breaker
- Made on stainless steel
- USB cable doubles as a seatbelt cutter
- Can be charged in the car or in any regular outlet
- Creates a spark
- 3-in-1 emergency escape tool
- Charges through a USB
- Water resistant
- USB ports can charge any smartphone in an emergency
- USB ports can be used to charge other USB devices
- Called the Stinger but the window opener has a ring attached to it
- Not the strongest spring
- Has to be unlocked with this tool
- The window opener has a groove on the inside
- Not for the more adventurous
7. GOOACC Car Hammer Seatbelt Cutter Auto Car Hammer Breaker Window Breaker Emergency Escape Tool Life Saving Survival Kit
- Engineered with durable & rust-resistant materials
- Clever design for a compact package
- Reasonable price
The car hammer is also known as a seatbelt cutter. This tool will allow you to cut the snagged seat belt to free yourself.
I think you will agree that a tool like this is a good tool to have if you are stranded or need to leave your vehicle in a hurry. It is also a great tool to have in your car. A lot of people use the tool to break ice or a window in case of a car accident. The tool is also useful to break glass if you are looking for something that may have fallen to the very back of a vehicle.
The glass breaker is attached in a protective end cap and the seatbelt cutter is attached to the opposite end. If you have slide clips holding the seatbelt together, you will need to move the cutter to the other end of the hammer tool. This is a nice tool to keep in your car for emergency purposes. The cost for the tool is reasonable at this time.
8. StatGear SuperVizor XT Auto Emergency Rescue Escape Tool
- Contains everything you need to escape a sinking car
- Includes seatbelt cutter and built-in hammer
- Ideal for boaters or campers that ride in the back seat
- Easy to install
If you spend any extended time in the back seat of your car, the StatGear SuperVizor is the perfect addition to your vehicle. Slip it easily into your sun visor for easy access if you ever need to escape a sinking car.
In addition to a seatbelt cutter and built-in hammer, it also automatically turns on its LED light when opened in desperate situations.
9. Emergency Tool Kit
- Emergency Flashlight
- USB & Battery Charger
This 7-in-1 auto emergency rescue tool is an absolute must for every car. I know the illustration looks cool, but this is a must have tool for every single person who likes to travel.
It comes in handy for all kinds of emergencies from mechanical damage to car accidents, even flooding.
When you have a breakdown or a vehicle accident, you want to be able to get out safely.
10. Lantoo Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Waterproof casing
- LED flashlight and seatbelt cutter
- Emergency red safety light
- Some issues with window breaker had to be fixed
- Not all 5 in 1 rescue tools available
This tire pressure gauge is a great tool for drivers of all skill levels. It comes with a flashlight and a seatbelt cutter in case of an emergency. The flashlight is great for seeing at night with 100 lumens. It’s also built to be water resistant and features an LCD display that is easy to read. This gauge also features a safety light that flashes red on the back of it
This is a great set of car escape tools because it comes with a lot of great tools that make you feel safer. We especially love the safety light that flashes red on the back of it just in case there is an accident or if you’re traveling at night.
11. INGEAR autoXscape Vehicle-Mounted Lifesaving Flashlight
- Works with both 12V and 24V electrical systems
- EMI Shielded
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
- Window breaker is very durable
- Perfect for emergencies
- No electrical or mechanical damages if mounted correctly
- Batteries can be changed quickly
- Emergency LED light
- Taller than the average tool
- The blade was too small
- The chain links are too big
- Blade is not as strong as it could be
- Pliers do not close completely
- Can’t cut through thick cables
- Made of mostly soft aluminum
This is a very stylish tool which does not look like a survival tool. You can carry it in your glove compartment of you car, ensuring that you will never be in a situation where you will have to use it. Remember to have a good knowledge of your vehicle. If you are in an emergency, just grab the tool and do what you have to do!
12. Swiss+Tech ST81005 Black 5-in-1 BodyGuard Auto Emergency Escape Tool
- Small and durable design
- Powerful LED flasher
- No hammer or window breakers
- Only useful when tailgating another vehicle
Escape tools are essential for every motorist, and the Swiss+Tech ST81005 5-in-1 is my recommendation for the best emergency tool set. The compact size and rugged plastic design makes it easy to store in a glove box bin, under a seat, or in a place where you can easily access should you need it.
The bright LED flasher provides extra visibility in a multitude of situations, and the built-in panic alarm is a good way to alert others to your need for help should you find yourself in a tough spot.
This Swiss+Tech unit has a sturdy bodyguard design to endure high impact in a crash. The unit features a seat belt cutter, window breaker, and glass breaker. The seat belt cutter is concealed in the bodyguard handle while the window breaker and glass breaker are on opposite ends.
Safety is always important and especially when it comes to children. Parents are advised to enroll their kids in a safe driving class to teach them in case of emergencies. But if nothing goes right and you find yourself in a situation where you would want to fasten your seat belt, and the ones in the back are occupied, you must equip with an escape tool. We have tested all the most popular tools to identify the best working car escape tool of 2022.
|Stander HandyBar||Best Overall|
|BlueSkyBos Value 2 Pack||Budget Pick|
|Emergency Tool Kit||Upgrade Pick|