How do you ensure that you have the best LED light bar in 2021? If you’re thinking about buying a new LED light bar soon, this is essential reading for you.
The best LED light bar in 2021 has to be bright enough and it has to shine the light to the sides effectively to alert you to a potential hazard from other vehicles on the road. It has to be lightweight enough for easy installation, yet it has to be rugged and strong enough to stand the test of time. It has to be affordable, and it has to look good.
Once you have the perfect LED light bar setup on your vehicle, you must learn how to install, wire, and conceal an LED light bar properly, to finalise the package.
If you’re wondering what the best LED light bar is that money can buy, look no further.
Here are the best LED light bars to consider buying for your vehicle.
1. LED Light Bar Nilight 20 Inch 126w LED Work Light Spot Flood Combo Led Bar Off Road Lights Driving Lights Led Fog Light Jeep Lights Boat Lighting
- Overall sturdy design
- Solid build quality
- Easy to install with separate wiring and switches
- Low electrical draw
- Relatively simple design
- Only covers limited illumination area
Nilight is one of the leading manufacturers of LED lighting solutions on the market. Their LED lighting bars offer the best-quality design featuring a sturdy housing made from aircraft-grade aluminum.
Nilight LED bars are rated IP67, making them water resistant and dustproof. They’re designed to endure the harshest conditions and environment, making them suitable for your vehicle, boat, or home.
This 22-inch, 126W LED lighting bar is no exception. It’s made of premium aluminum alloy with a weatherproof ABS housing and comes with a variety of installation accessories, including a wiring harness, a waterproof switch assembly, waterproof connectors, mounting brackets, screws, and tools.
2. LED Light Bar Nilight 32Inch 378W Triple Row 37800LM Flood Spot Combo Led Bar Driving Lights Super Bright Led Off Road Lights
- Solid construction
- Very bright lights
- Can be very good for off-roading and on-roading, cars, trucks, SUV and ATV
- Not waterproof
- Bulbs can be fragile if not handled properly
The Nilight brand has a reputation for creating LED products that range from simple to sophisticated. This product has an incredible output of up to 37800 lumens that makes it great for any kind of off-road driving.
This LED light bar is made of an aluminum alloy case that is both rust and water resistant which makes it ideal for use in different environments.
It’s very bright and happens to be the brightest LED light bar from this list – having that level of brightness.
3. Nilight 22" 120w LED Light Bar Flood Spot Combo Work Light Driving Lights Fog Lamp Offroad Lighting
- Budget Friendly
- Sleek Design
- Easy To Mount
The Nilight 22" 120w LED Light Bar is another great value package from Nilight. This product is a 2-year warranty work light kit that’s designed to give you the light you need wherever you are going and whatever you do.
With 120 watts of power, this LED light is strong and powerful when it comes to work lights. You’re definitely covered for any job you need to throw at it. This light is also dimmable for a variety of different needs.
The light is very easy to mount and adjusts pretty much anywhere to suit your needs. Specifications and mounting options are available on Nilight’s website if you need more assistance.
4. Nilight 54" 312W Curved LED Work Light Spot Flood Combo Led Light Bar Driving Light Fog Lamp off road led lights ,2 Years Warranty
- This purchase comes with 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- Available in different light colors
- Light weight
- Easy Installation
- Made to last with optimally designed electronic components
- 3-years accidental damage coverage
- 30-days money back guarantee
- The light itself is not that bright
- Might require extensive wiring
This set of lights is a simple three-piece combo that’s not that easy to install. If a DIYer with the right skill and willingness to explore is your vibes, then you may want to get the brackets that come with this set installed at your local shop.
However, for those who are willing to make the investment, the Nilight has everything necessary to take care of your off-road lighting needs.
The led lights are equipped with high-quality optic choices and the power and installation accessories to make it easier for you to make your way around tricky spots in and around your cab.
5. ThunderEye 18" Inch
- Extremely affordable
- Easy Installation
- Sturdy and durable
- Bright even for 18-inch light bars
- Amber and Amber
- Not as bright as other models
- No strobe feature
The ThunderEye 18” inch light bar is one of the most affordable 18-inch LED lights on the market, which makes it a great choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly alternative to similar models on the market.
The light bar has a magnet mount, and comes with a 3-channel dimmer switch and mounting hardware. The mounting hardware has both vertical and horizontal adjustments. This selection allows you to place the light exactly where you need it, even on the roof of a truck.
6. Nilight 36W LED Light Bar Spot LED Lights Led Bar Driving Fog Lights Jeep Off Road Lights
- Good visibility at long distances
- There are four different modes of light
- Totally waterproof
- Easy to install and uninstall in a few minutes
- Very pricey
- Not a good use for city driving at high speeds
This off road light by Nilight features a compact, heat sink engine and a sturdy aluminum housing. It has three modes: low beam, high beam, and strobe. With a 36W power, this light delivers a bright and perfect beam for a variety of uses. For instance, it will provide excellent visibility along dark roads.
Besides, it is so tough and waterproof. It can be used in outdoor motocross, military and police, off road, and jeep uses. With IP68 waterproof standards, it can protect itself from any water splash. It’s also handy for DIY users who are looking for alternative light bars to install.
Installation is easy and simple. You can install it within minutes. The clamp mounting brackets provide limitless mounting options while its adjustable brackets of 360 degrees rotation ensure that you can angle it the way you want so that the light beam can go where you want.
7. Nilight ZH114 42Inch 240W Curved Bar Spot Flood Combo Led Off Road Lights and 14AWG 5Pin Rocker Switch Wiring Harness Kit-One Lead,2 Years Warranty
- Highly customer rated product
- Easy to install – others raved about this
- Cost effective option
- Long lasting – many have stated that these held up well and are still working after months
- Very bright – plenty of lighting to see your way around
- Weatherproof – many are using these on the exterior of their vehicles.
- The wiring harness is included
- Length – A few have stated that they found that these were just a tad too short
- They run hot – a few reviewers have noted that these get rather hot even after being on for a short amount of time
8. MICTUNING 50" 288W 3B439C Curved LED Work Light Bar Combo Off Road Driving Fog Light
- Curved for enhanced vision
- Great design with blue accents
- Great customer service
- Timer can be set and delivered with SAE J684 compliant with APPROVAL
- No off switch
- No protection against dust or water
- Not suitable for motorcycle use
- Doesn’t fit perfectly with all applications
The most striking thing about this light bar is the included mounts. It comes with a 4-feet long wire that is compatible with nearly any LED light.
The MICTUNING LED light bar is curved on each end to provide optimal visibility and overhead illumination where needed the most.
It comes with a timer that you can set at the factory to a 12-24 hour cycle. The wires have military connectors that are waterproof and have a strong sheath on them. Lastly, a de-mounting mechanism allows you to remove the light from your vehicle without causing harm to it or your vehicle.
9. Auxbeam LED Light Bar 4 inch 18W LED Pods 1800lm Spot Beam Driving light Offroad lights
- Incredibly bright
- Powerful LED lights
- Great price
- Easy to install
- Quick shipping and good customer service
- The installation (if you have no basic knowledge of electrical work) can be a pain – it’s not a DIY project.
AuxBeam is a qualified U.S. brand that focuses on producing high-quality LED light bars for off-road vehicles. This set of two LED light bars comes with wiring harnesses and tool kits for easy installation, and is compatible with any vehicle that runs on 12V DC power.
The Auxbeam light bar comes with a metal mounting brackets that ensure the rigidity of the bar, and the metal texture also serves to dissipate heat from the light sensors. According to reviews, the metal brackets are solidly built to stand the test of time.
The sturdy aluminum housing of the Auxbeam LED light bar is waterproof to IP67 standards meaning it’s protected against dust and water (just don’t submerge it). The other great thing about this light bar is that despite it being so powerful, it’s rather low in weight at only 12.44 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand of LED light bars?
Let me start by saying I'm a huge fan of Rigid Industries lights. I've bought three different sizes of the Indie Series lights for use on different trucks and as gifts to friends. All three are mounted on trucks that I've personally seen rival some of the much more expensive name-brand lights.
For example, I was working with the CEO of a large car and truck accessories shop (The Fence Factory, in NC). He let me take a few minutes to install one of my lights on a several thousand dollar custom truck. The customer was amazed at the price vs. the output of the light.
The only negative I've had with my Rigid Industries lights is that they have a bit of issue when used with a mud flap. The mud flap will drag on the lights causing the lights to be bumped on and off.
What is the best light bar on the market?
For the price, these bars are top contenders for the title. They’re durable and easy to install. Plus, better yet, they’re easy to control through simple push button technology.
If you have an older model running on a constant light mode, these bars can convert them to flash.
With smart technology and quick installation, WOLO is definitely a leading brand on the market.
What is the best LED light bar for ATV?
There are a few considerations you should keep in mind to ensure that the LED light bar you're considering will fit your vehicle and be within your budget.
What is the best cheap LED light bar?
Without making any affordability statement, we will have to keep in mind we are dealing with LED lights; light bars to be specific. It is not unbelievable to have the best high-quality light bars. If you have a low budget and, perhaps, no specific necessity to have one light bar for each side, it can be a great and wise idea to invest in the Alpha 3 LED Light Bar.
Should you conclude that you need more lighting bars, whether it is for different applications or different sides, you can easily take into account a variety of wonderful cheap LED light bars. The main advantage of the Alpha 3 is that, unlike more specific cheap LED light bars; it features dozens of functions and it works phenomenally well.
With this LED light, you can change the lighting color as you wish. On top of that, it comes with a variety of different mounting options. There is also an inbuilt fan to help you cool it down and lengthen its lifespan.
It's no secret that the internet's best guide to LED light bars is a definitive resource for LED light bars bought for off-road use. The reason for it's popularity among truck owners is because it has a whole host of wonderful and detailed articles, reviews, and buying advice that is designed to make the buyer confident in their purchase decision when the moment of truth (or more accurately, the moment of purchase) comes.